Winter Wishlist

11:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Winter is one of the most difficult times for me to find clothes and wear clothes. I'm one of those difficult people that are always cold during the winter wether it's -4 degrees celcius of 8 degrees celcius, I'll always be really cold. So it's important to me that I can wear warm clothes that will keep me warm all day. Sadly me retro clothing collection focused for the bigger part on spring and summer. Cardigans over a sleeveless dress sadly aren't warm enough for me under a coat. 

But thankfully my favorite online store, Topvintage Retro Boutique, has a whole new collection of winter wonderland clothes in warm and heavy fabrics with longer sleeves to get through those cold days. My wallet and husband are going to hate me so much.. 

All credit for the gorgeous pictures below goes to Topvintage Retro Boutique

I already own the pencil dress version of the green tartan dress by Vixen. It's absolutely gorgeous and I will wear it during the holidays.
Of course you can't walk around in just a dress so some gorgeous jackets and shawls are in place with these looks, as well as some accessories.

I really wish I could buy all these items but it will probably take some times and months. My guess is that I'll be ready for winter by the next one in 2017... 

Much love and until next time...


Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: